Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Little Trees

 In spite of "keeping things simple" there are some things that just go up every year.  Many, many years ago, I went to an auction with my day and found a little bread bag filled with Christmas ornaments.  What caught my eye were the wee little plaster-faced chenille Santa ornaments.  I was fortunate to be the winning bidder and they have been mine for many years now.

 They look nice together on the twelve inch wall tree.  The tiny tin icicles are from a Christmas Shop in Rockport, MA where Marty and I spent some time while he was taking training courses through work, about twenty-five years ago.

 The corner in the hallway was looking a little dark and dreary so I tucked the top of our traditional Christmas tree into an old tree stand and hung some tiny bells on it.

             I also hung some vintage gift tags.  I especially like the old graphics and die cut shapes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails