Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bell Planter

 I had seen this at Goodwill the last few times I was there.  I knew what it was but never picked it up to look at it.  Last visit though, it was half price day and I took a closer look at it.  It had a lovely blue glaze feeling more like a piece of McCoy but had no markings on it.
 The way it was sitting on the shelf it did look odd, all cock-eyed and not sitting flat on the surface. However, it was in perfect condition and I do appreciate a good piece of vintage pottery and it was only going to cost me seventy-five cents so home it came.
I think it looks lovely with a little vintage Christmas pick from my visit to the Salvation Army store tucked in.  Thrifting at its best!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails