Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Little Spring On My mind

                                                  It was another snowy day.


But inside, there are definite signs of spring!  I bought this little planter of flowering bulbs last spring after mother's day.  I enjoyed the lovely variety of blooms and hoped to tuck the bulbs into the garden in Brighton.  That never happened and the box got put out on the porch.  Just recently the neglected bulbs had begun to show signs of life again.  So, a little water and a sunny window and they have just taken off.  Looking forward to more flowers!

2 comments:

anita said...

I feel it! Spring is subtly putting its fingers out. My plants are all beginning to lean eagerly toward the windows. My onions under the sink have tiny sprouts. For a brief moment the other day, the sky was that gorgeous shade of January blue. I love this time of year.

Jenny said...

That'll be a treat - flowers in the dead of winter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails