Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Card Display

 There are many different ways to display Christmas cards.  Lots of fun and unique ideas can be found all over the place.  In a basket, clipped on a little clothesline, attached to wire rings on funky bases, etc.  In our old home, we used to tuck the cards into the louvres of a bi-fold door.

 Last summer I picked up some commercial Hostess chip clips at a yard sale.  They were in two lengths, one pair longer than the other.  I had the long ones for sale in the Milkhouse, but they were still there when inspiration hit and I brought them back into the house.

I used the shorter ones on a dining room doorway, the longer ones on the archway to the living room.  I had fun digging through my vintage Christmas card collection to find a nice, coordinated variety to hang up.  I have taken them down now but I am thinking of pulling out the Valentines for February.  Needless to say, these are not going back into the Milkhouse!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails