Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Weather

 For all of those who have been affected by the large storm moving up from the US, you already know what it's all about. For those of you, in warmer climes, I am sure you aren't  longing for snow.  I know that on Tuesday, I was thinking that perhaps spring was coming soon.  I guess it not.
Tuesday was such a lovely day with a brief flurry of little tiny snowballs falling.  It reminded me of those suckers that were once popular many years ago. Do you recall those red barley sugar Santa's with the little white candies decorating the beard?  I looked on-line for an example but none were to be found.

             This morning the rain was thick on the trees and the ground all covered in slush.

                                                  Then everything froze for a bit.

                                          Then there were periods of blowing snow.

       And so, that was today. A good day to stay inside, next to the fire, beginning a new project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails