Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Lovely Mail

 I recently got a big box of lacy goodness in the mail.  This should just about cover the rest of my panels for lace screen I am stitching up.

                                   Lots of eyelet and organdy. Even some pink ric-rac.

                                        I love the thick richness of guipure trim.

                                          There were even a few lengths of ribbon.

 A lovely collar, some hat/corsage pins, a metal tatting shuttle, and a fun little sewing kit advertising Cointreau Liqueur. Inside is the tiniest little wooden spool of thread.

       All of these are cut from old pillowcases. Lots of lovely crochet work to add to my panels.

                                     Here is a pretty bodice for a nightie or camisole.

 In addition to the lace, the box had some sweet antique paper dolls with a few pieces of crepe paper clothing.

                                     The big bonus was this unassuming wooden box.

 Opened, it reveals the loveliest paper lining and three drawers.  I'm looking forward to putting this all to use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails