Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Anther Little Project Done

 A while back I picked up this vintage plastic display shelf. It is a little ornate for my usual taste but when I saw it I knew exactly what i wanted to do with it. When I bought it, it had no back on it.  I was hoping my Dearly Beloved could cut a piece of wood to fit but as he isn't around much that hasn't happened yet.
So, I did what I could with what I have. Cardboard and wrapping paper made for a perfect back - for now.  I think the colours in the Christmas paper are perfect for the colours of the shelf!  Don't you just love it when things come together so nicely?!

 These dolls are a bit too tall for the cabinet so they will have to wait for another display solution.

However, the smaller Nancy Ann Storybook dolls are a perfect fit.  Eventually I will get some thin plexi-gless to tuck in behind on each shelf to create a dust-free environment.  Another little "to-do" project off my list. Yay!
Thanks for dropping by.

I hope everyone out there weathering what is hopefully the final winter storm of the year is safe and sound.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails