Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vintage Supplies Swap Fun

 A little while back Elizabeth over at Creative breathing offered up a vintage supplies swap.  I thought it would be fun and signed up.  I was paired with dear Lady Linda. So, after getting to know my new friend from the other side of the USA I got to work filling up a box with things I hoped she would enjoy.

                                                I carefully wrapped, tucked, and packed.

                                                          Then I shipped it off.

 The box from Linda arrived the other day and it was a wondrous time I had unpacking it.  There were actually two boxes inside!
 The carefully wrapped little packages just kept coming.  So many wonderful little pieces of inspiration!

                      This is just a wee example of what was inside.  Everything so thoughtfully chosen.

             Linda has a delightful Etsy shoppe too.  I purchased these terrific tiny little pigs from her.

                                            It was a great swap.  It is always fun to share.

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Dearest Jennifer....I am enchanted with the box you sent me for the exchange! Thank you for you words of kindness on your blog post. This exchange was delightful and I'm so excited that we got chosen to be partners. Do keep in touch! I am so thankful that you like your little piggies! Thanks so much.
I looked at all my goodies AGAIN this morning. Love it all!
Linda Lou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails