Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, April 14, 2014

What A Lovely Way To Start The Week

 The snow is all but gone now and the dogs and I enjoyed a wander about the yard.
It was misty out.
 "My" turkeys are back!  I love to hear their gobble gobble in the morning.

 Aaron and I spent a good part of the day outside. The brightest green I could find was this moss growing tucked behind the house.

 the afternoon brought darks skies and rain.  I stepped out after dinner to find the sky a golden glow- no photo tricks here, this is just as I found it.  Wonderful! This was facing west.

 I turned around and behold, a rainbow! If you look closely you might be able to make out a second rainbow to the right of the rainbow.

                                          It wasn't just part of a rainbow.

                                     It was the whole thing!  In my own back yard!

Once it was all over, the rainbow faded and the sunset turned a little orange.  I hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so lovely, I really enjoyed looking through all your beautiful pictures! You're an inspiration, I hope I can someday joyfully care for a home and family the way you obviously do. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails