Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fresh From The Garden

 No, I am not going to mention the fact that we got flurries yesterday and today. It is only mid-October and such things should not be spoken of at this time of year!

On the flip side, the kitchen is a cosy place to be and it is always a delight to step out of doors, into your own back yard and pull up dinner from the earth. Last year my efforts to grow carrots were a fail but this year, although not as plentiful as I would have hoped, we have been enjoying lots of fresh carrots.

                                            Heirloom varieties add great colour to your plate.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your carrots are as colourful as the leaves outside. I'm sure they're super yummy. Looks like your garden is providing you with a lot of veggies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails