Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, December 14, 2015

My Kitchen Tree

 The last area to get a little decoration is the kitchen. My little kitchen tree sits on the windowsill. Full of hand made ornaments and full of memories of Christmases past.

                                   It is also where my own childhood ornaments hang.

 Ornaments I have made- the tart tin, and those made by friends- the juice tin lid with the happy snowman. The "tin man" is another childhood ornament.

                                               A hand stitched piece from another friend.

                                                      Appropriate for a kitchen tree.

                                             Ornaments made by my boys so very long ago.


All lit up in the afternoon. Short, gray days made better with little lights and colourful decorations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails