Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

They Said It Might Happen

 Well this morning's sky said it all...

We got our first drop of snow this afternoon.  Addy is somewhat curious about it and none too impressed. She hasn't much fur, so who can blame her? I was not impressed, nor were the chickens.

Unlike the first sprouts of spring or the geese returning overhead, the first snowfall is just a harbinger of another long, cold, dark season where ice is not your friend.  Any special plans to make this winter a little brighter?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was a bit startled when I opened the door last evening to go feed Pepper to find the deck with about an inch of snow. Thankfully this morning it has melted. Not ready for winter quite yet. Lots of knitting ahead, I guess.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails