Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Farewell Autumn

 Joshua overlooking the Adirondacks in New York, looking back on a lovely autumn.


                      This was just a few days ago. Brilliant yellows cascading to the ground.

                                                Sunday brought snow, lots of it.

                                            Monday brought more snow. Gumdrop loved it!

        I am sure it wont be long before we are thinking about skating on the canal in Ottawa.
                            ~ painted rock found at the local thrift store.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's a really nice picture of Joshua in the Adirondacks. I like the big rock he's sitting on as well as the view. I'm still not happy about the snow but I guess I better get used to it. They say a long cold winter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails