Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

It Has Been Too Long, My Baby Got Married

 Life sure tumbles along.  My mom passed away earlier this year and just last week my youngest son got married. Life is full of surprises, challenges and good things too.


Good friend Ronna made the cake. My son's only request was that there be a black and a white VW Beetle on top of the cake. It was lovely AND delicious!  You can check out Ronna's cake blog HERE.  Thank you for being a part of such a special day.

There have been requests for me to take up this blog and continue to post so I will make a good effort to do just that. My mom used to check it every day and we would chat about whatever she read. With her gone, I rather lost my interest, thinking no one would be looking anymore. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails