Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Finally Completed Projects

 I have had this tray of old price tags for many years. I always wanted to Put glass over the front and hang it up in the kitchen. Well, fast forward a bunch of years and it is now hanging in the kitchen.  I put Plexi-glass on the front instead of glass as the tray is a little flexible and glass would likely crack.

 I did this a long time ago as well but the front is not completely level so it too needed a Plexi-glass front. Done and hung!  Happy.

This too has been hanging about for a long while and has found its forever home in the guest room.  The funky clock is from Winners, also a long while ago.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice to get projects finally finished. I met someone at the Fair who finally finished a baby quilt she started 29 years ago! Her son was still pleased with it, even if it was a bit late. I have one last afghan to finish this winter and then I think that's the end of afghans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails