Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, November 26, 2018

Eye Jewelry

 I finally found my own broken rake this past summer and Marty spray painted it black and hung it up for me so I could finally hang many years of thrifted necklaces on it. I do not wear jewelry but I do love the look of some of it. Mostly natural materials, warm colours. Lots of stone, shell, and fruit pit beads here.

 I am always looking for paper bead necklaces as well. This an old craft my mom taught me when I was young. These necklaces turn up occasionally and I am always excited to find one to add to my collection.   Here is a fun tutorial for making them, HERE.

Here are my finds so far, spilling out of an old silver plate bowl like the paper treasure that they are. Have you found any paper bead necklaces?  I love the colours and how each one is so different from the others.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails