Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas Came and Christmas Went

                    Finally convinced the hubby that a four foot tree is a fine tree to have.

                                    Tucked away in a corner, no dog tails can touch this.

                                    A "new" find this year, an old handmade wooden greeting.


Instead of a "kitchen tree" I made it into a tree full of ornaments from my childhood. some thrifted, some from the yearly Christmas stocking, and some after I got married.

 Most of these boxes are empty but they make for a colorful display from years gone by.
So few Christmas cards are sent now and even few letters.

 This Nativity was a find this season.  It fit right in on the wood stove. Thankfully, we did not need to use the wood stove!

 I found the second half tree a while back and now they fit perfectly on little shelves in the dining room.

Another find this year, a bottle brush Christmas star.   I hope you had a lovely holiday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails