Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mapquest ATCs


Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I guess the warmer weather has most of us outside taking care of our yards and gardens.
I joined yet another YaHoo group. It is fun to get involved in swaps and collaborative projects with folks all over the globe. This is more a collaborative zine as all the participants were sent pieces of map and were to create as many ATCs as they wanted using them. I did the three above. I look forward to seeing what everyone did when the zine is finally complete.

3 comments:

Ronna said...

The Map Quest ATCs came out great. Just love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen..Mom here! This is my first time on the web. We're also, watching Monk, on TV. I loved seeing what you did with Dad's pictures and the ATC Mapquest project. It will,also be fun to actually "watch" your garden "grow". I wish it was as easy to get onto the internet as it is it is to do the typing! Love to all of you, Mom

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Thanks Mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails