Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Gems of Gratitude

Here is my contribution to the latest Creative Underground swap. It's called "Gems of Gratitude" and it's all about what makes us happy, those little daily moments or things in or lives that enrich us, etc. I said friendship( my friends have been a real lifeline since we moved almost two years ago) and living in the country is endlessly refreshing( listening to the birds, the wind through the trees etc.) That's what I've tried to represent in my little 'gems'. I look forward to seeing what they do with all our submissions again. They never cease to surprise and delight!

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Very creative, as usual, Jen!

Anonymous said...

I, too, did a gem for the gems of gratitude swap from CU. Hope you like it.

Jo from DonJoCade@aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails