Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Little Rearranging & A Little Painting

This is a neat old crate with dividers I found ages ago. While cleaning up I moved stuff around and gave it a good dusting. I've got a nasty cold right now so I figured puttering is better than doing nothing. The old cigarette packages are a promotional item. They are actually rubber stamps typically used in an office application(bottom, centre).
It is likely the last "perfect" warm day we are going to see this season so staying inside was unthinkable. I've been seeing a lot of spray painting done in the magazines lately so I thought I would have a go at it. Sorry about the glare from the sun. You do get the idea though from the cash box in front. I just started with the dark colours and worked lighter using a variety of stencils, including sequin waste and those cool Chatterbox doodle stencils. I'll make some tags and they will be done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails