Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Angel Card

The big day is not too far away now. I'm close to finishing the baking and the gift situation is complete, including those things for folks who have birthdays not long after Christmas~you know who you are. Today is going to be a relaxing day window-shopping in Ottawa with my hubby. Normally we do this in November, but that didn't work out so today it is!
Above is a card I made last night. The stamp is by Invoke Arts and the sparkly star is an inexpensive ornament I got from Wal-Mart. The Dresden stars and wings are from ArtChix.com. The bodice is painted with Twinkling H2o's. Put some sparkle into your holiday!

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

What a fantastic card. It would look great on top of a Christmas Tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails