Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Furniture

A number of Christmases ago, Marty built me this trapezoidal bookcase. Naturally the original plan was for something shorter and I wanted it much taller so as usual, he was left to continue engineering all the angles for the difference in size. He has always been very long suffering when it comes to my quirky ideas for improving things. Alas, I feel it is his signature piece and it has always gotten a lot of attention. I store my personal DVD collection in it~ away from all the guy stuff the rest of the family enjoys.
Here is Marty's croquet set. He even turned the balls! Many fun afternoons have been spent with guests playing the game. Until next summer....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails