Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon and Other Fun Finds

While out picking up my parcel from the post office I stopped by a local shop and was delighted to find another piece of fancy German bisque. The piece at the back is actually a pitcher. There is a handle and a somewhat subtle spout on the other end. I wonder what the rest of the tea set looked like! The mug I have had for years. It is designed to look like a Sea Urchin with a coral handle. The mirror is a surprising touch. I love it!
Today the mail brought my hand-dyed silk ribbon for the shop. I tried to choose some interesting colours that were versatile as I couldn't get one of everything. These have lovely names like China Doll, Moss Green, French Roast, Old Parchment (my favourite), Robin's Egg Blue, and Fantasy.

2 comments:

Dale said...

these are just sooo pretty! How much are you selling them for? I'd love to grab some :)

Very Mary said...

Oh, that ribbon! Swooning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails