Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A New Sign and Shabby Chic Finds

When Meaghan and I returned home on Saturday from our yard sale adventures, we were greeted with the latest sign to grace our property. This one is over the door of my husband's workshop. Made the same as the Milkhouse Gallery one, the letters all cut out and applied to the background and finished with a frame around the border. It is seven feet long. (click on it to enlarge)
Here is another of the treasures I hauled home on Saturday. I was planning to keep the paint colour but it is peeling on the side and revealing the lovely oak wood the cabinet is made of. To strip or not to strip? My long-suffering husband is putting a back onto it and then it will be heading into the studio.

This sweet little Adirondack chair was another find. I will be putting a potted plant on it and it will welcome folks to the Milkhouse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails