Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Only Twenty-Four More Days to Christmas

The weather reports were pretty grim when I woke up this morning, however, our area missed the freezing rain completely. Made for a pleasant ride into town to run errands.
Saturday evening brought out the tree and hubby added the lights while I completed the Christmas cards.
Sunday afternoon found us "watching" the yule log DVD while decorating the tree. You know, the fire burning for six hours straight. Well, it really is relaxing (even though, across the room is the real wood stove burning away, behind solid cast doors.) We listened to the tales of Dave and Morley's Christmas adventures on Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe CD. In the name of simplification, I am only decorating the one tree this year. That means I'm done. Everything, but the baking. Onto more creative pursuits.

2 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love your houses. I met your brother Stephan today. He came in with your mother to the warehouse. Lucy

Susan Williamson said...

Your tree looks just magical. Do you want to come to my house and decorate mine? I'll be lucky if it's up in time for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails