Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Spring-Like Morning

This morning was warm and mild. More spring-like than wintry. Good day for my hubby's last day of vacation- if you call doing car repairs and getting called into work twice a vacation! However, the sky was once again beautiful with pastel colours and patches of sun shining through them. I'm afraid photos just don't do it justice.
In between the necessary demands of life my dear husband has managed to create a few items to bring to the big Christmas sale tomorrow. There are three different framed pieces of antique ceiling tin.
A few solid Maple rolling pins, in two sizes.
As well as two framed mirror pieces and some other framed things he had done earlier. I'll try to get photos of them before the end of the day. I'm off to get all my cards and other items gathered into one place and plan to "set up" the table here so I know exactly what to do when we get there. It's going to be a long day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails