Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hats Off!

I love the old millinery bits and pieces that pop up occasionally (but not often enough) at yard sales. My mom sent me a few old hats. I found the blue and pink floral ones at Value Village. Sorry the picture is fuzzy. I took the shot and then proceeded to settle in and take the hats apart. Only later did I realise I took a bad picture. By then it was too late to retake it. Silly me!
This lovely piece has the nicest netting on it. The odd bits and pieces on it are recent finds too.
This was once a hat. Love the lace.
Here are some other items headed for the shop. I love the double sided ribbon in pink and yellow. The gold trim looks like the side of a well-decorated cake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails