Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Visits

Well, junkin' behind and guests ahead. A few have asked and yes our young student returned home to South Korea early last Saturday morning. I spent a few days cleaning and reorganising to receive my folks, who arrived yesterday at dinner time.
It was another busy day with market as well as the chiropractor and grocery shopping and last minute cleaning, etc. Thankfully Aaron made dinner. His specialty is Sausage rice casserole. Yum.
Marty, Jacob and Joshua are heading out today to Sudbury for an anniversary celebration/reunion of his family. They are coming back Sunday. My dad said he would drive them to Brockville to get their rental car. No running around today for me. YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails