Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Milkhouse Treasures

I have a number of these heavily embossed antique postcards. I love the fish motif. These are headed for the Milkhouse.
I fell in love with this image. I plan on using it in the latest swap I am working on.
Here are the embroidered items I referred to in an earlier post. I found the first piece many, many years ago at a rummage sale. Over the years, the odd one would pop up here and there. The long hand-painted case on the left has two folding hangers in inside. Then there are the eyeglasses case, two laundry kits, a loose powder holder and most recently the manicure kit. Almost makes you want to pack up your lovelies and take a trip.

Here is a peek inside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails