Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Studio Peek

It's raining out. Pouring really. And it's January. Good day to stay put and get stuff done in the house. I did some laundry, emptied a few more boxes, filled a garbage bag with stuff to toss, cleaned up our bedroom, tidied the kitchen and chatted with a friend.

Here is the first view of the studio upon entering. I have moved some of the items around and now the challenge is to make things fit with the new arrangement. On the floor you see the trim waiting to be installed in Aaron's room.
I rearranged the books and did a big clear out. Now there are actually empty spaces. Too cool!
The old wooden cabinet is now on top of my extra heavy work bench. I like bringing the similar elements, like the wood together. Looks more cohesive. I love the chandelier picture behind the little acrylic cabinet. I found it at Winners and it is on stretched burlap.
Here are the books that came out of the bookcase. These need to find new homes.

There is still a great deal more to do, but I will keep picking away at it and hopefully be finished by the end of the week. If it keeps raining I wont be going anywhere and that will help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails