Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

And Then There Was Rain

After a few very hot days, leaving everyone tired and worn out, we woke to a fresh new world. Cooler and bursting at the seams with colour!
It's as though all the flowers were waiting for a good natural watering. My Jack-in-the-Pulpit is up.
We filled up the "path" to the Milkhouse with flowers on the weekend. In spite of Odelia knocking over one of the milk cans while running about, all are doing very nicely.
My Lupins are blooming.
The Columbine are opening up.
And there are Poppies. A favourite flower of mine, I have not had any luck growing them until this year. There are a whole lot of handsome buds on this plant so there will be much Poppy pleasure this year.
My Bachelor Buttons are going gangbusters.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Your gardens look wonderful. I love the colour of your Poppy. What kind is it?

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful garden! I think those bachelor buttons are cool. Hope you are feeling better! Been working on your tin! have to peruse your blog some more for more ideas!
:)Heidi

Cindy said...

Your photography is incredible!! I am in awe of the first picture especially, just look at those rain drops on the clothes line. I LOVE that picture!!!
Thank you so much for linking to the ArtBliss event. Sure wish you could make it. :-)

Barbara Jean said...

I don't know if you are having as much rain three as we are here, but we are all a bit tired of it and ready for some sunshine.

Beautiful pictures.

Thanks for entering my giveaway.

blessings
barbara jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails