Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Garden Critters

This beauty was about six inches across. . Joshua came across it in the evening when putting the dogs out.
The markings are gorgeous and the white bits almost glow in the dark. (Again blogger insisted on flipping the photo) (Ceanothus Silk Moth)
My azalea is blooming!
This is the tree frog that hangs out near the house. You find him in the weirdest places.
This little fellow seems to prefer the milk cans. The best part of spring is listening to the frogs at night.
This tree frog is the garden frog. There are also several Garter snakes that continually surprise me as I go about my business outside. They don't tend to stay still for photos though. That suits me fine.
After spending years with a house full of critters (a Corn snake, frogs, Geckos, and Guinea Pigs) as the boys were growing up, I am happy to appreciate them outside now.

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You have your own mini zoo there, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails