Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cottage Getaway

Marty and I left Friday evening and headed to the cottage for two glorious nights away. Once you cross the old bridge surrounded by Lilly Pads you know you are in a very special place.

Our little cabin was int he smaller bay. I haven't stayed in that area since I was a little kid. It was very cozy and quiet.

The enclosed porch had windows all around and the large game table was perfect to work at should the mood hit.

Saturday morning was were visited by a lovely Great Blue Heron, right outside out door! I took the picture through the screen. It was a great way to start the day.

Sunday morning I was up early and watched the sun creep over the lake.

It was very productive indeed! I made eighteen ATCs.
I worked in my gluebook and doodled.

We spent the whole time listening to CBC radio's Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe podcasts. Great stories and great music.

I saw the neatest flowers in the owner's garden, on our way out!

We had so many fun adventures in such a short period of time. I will be posting all week long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails