Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quiet Morning

I love foggy mornings. Not for driving in, but when I am up early and cannot see past the trees that border the property. It makes me feel very small and very alone. In a good way.
The boys slept in today and I had the morning to myself. Good time to make a couple lemon meringue pies.

Oh, and the mail brought the most wonderful package. Over two hundred antique glass slides. They are all apx. 3x4 inches. Most are pictures of architectural details and cathedrals as well as religious art and sculpture by the great masters. These were meant to be used in the old "magic lanterns." You could travel the world from the comfort of your parlour.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow I love those antique glass slides. What are your plans for them? I'd love to see what you create with them.

Susan Williamson said...

Oh how I loved this post! The foggy morning, the lemon meringue pies and the glass slides. Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails