Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, August 6, 2010

What Do You Do When It's Too Hot To Do Anything?

Well, the weather has certainly been playing with us. All week the storm warnings and thunder storms have bypassed us completely. Ottawa, forty-five minutes north of us has taken quite a beating though. The heat and especially the humidity has been most unpleasant.
After the usual chores are done, I have settled into packaging up almost all my beads for sale. I have been collecting them for too may years to count now and most of them will never get used by me. Last year I did some packaging and made a few jewelry designers pretty happy.
Well, there are almost twenty pounds of beads here, waiting for new homes. Don't they inspire a whole lot of creativity?
Onto other pursuits...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails