Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Beginning To Feel Like Winter Out There

I wish I had something exciting or delightful to share. It's been one of those weeks where you spend much of it driving. Monday we were all in Alexandria for our dental check-ups and I got to visit with dear friend, Jenny, while the guys had their appointments. When you have as good a dentist as ours, you travel to keep him.
Then both Joshua and Aaron had work this week and with one car, I was chauffeur. No biggie. I'm always up early anyway and I love to see the sun come up. It doesn't leave much time or energy for stuff at home, beyond the necessities.
Then back to Cornwall yesterday for another appointment, this time for me. I had good company with Joshua and we did a little thrifting along the way. I did find the most unusual bark cloth curtains while out. I will post those next time.

In the evenings I love to snuggle under a furry blanket , with Odelia curled up beside me and enjoy the Christmas lights. *****Do not forget to go HERE and leave a comment for the Matthew Mead Holiday magazine giveaway.*****
Have a lovely weekend, Everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails