Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beautiful Monday

We spent the whole day on the road yesterday. First to Alexandria for the dentist, a visit with a good friend, some errands, then Cornwall, and Iroquois and home. Although it was very warm, it was a lovely day for driving.
I finally got a picture of this little tree. It sits across from the dental office. Every year it seems to bear more decoration. I think of it as a "Magpie Tree." Someone put a lot of work into this.
It holds all sorts of sparkle-y items. I wonder what it looks like at night with the solar garden picks glowing.

Thank you for all the birthday greetings that met me in my in-box this morning. What a lovely surprise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails