Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Intriguing Table Lamps

I bought these at Goodwill last week. We actually have never had decent lamps for beside the couch and I thought they would be a good height to give useful illumination. They were obviously old and although I'm not crazy about the shades, at least they had shades.
What I noticed first were the little angels and the claw feet. It wasn't until I got them home that I looked more closely at the design and was surprised to find Jesus on one side.
Mary on another side.
And Joseph on the last side. My guess is that they came from a manse somewhere. Well, the guys liked them and they work just great. You just never know what you will turn up at Goodwill!

1 comment:

Pam McKnight said...

Those are interesting lamps, have not seen any like it. I like 'em.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails