Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Thinking Spring Thoughts

 It was milder earlier this week but we back into full winter temps again.  It was almost minus 20 Celsius this morning. Not so bad as they get it out West but chilly enough.  You are thankful to be able to stay inside and be cozy.

 I had been thinking about egg salad for a while and so boiled up a dozen eggs and was so pleased they turned out so well.
 I tossed on some cayenne pepper, cilantro, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Then some mustard.

I used my pastry blender to mix everything up and it did a lovely job of combining everything.  We enjoyed this for a few days.  What foods make you think of spring?

1 comment:

Mya.L said...

The first picture is so amazing and absolutely beautiful. Minus 20? Here in London, it's minus 1 and they keep going on and on and on about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails