Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Think Spring!

 Things are starting to seriously melt outside now. There are lovely mud puddles all over the place!

 I picked up a generous bouquet of flowers at the grocery store- in the half price bucket.  They just screamed spring to me. Yes, they looked very lush all gathered together in one bouquet but I like to put them in my collection of green bottles in the kitchen.
                                 I'm looking forward to signs of life in the garden soon.

                    I found these lovely spring-themed cookie cutters at Goodwill last weekend.  
                                              How are you cheering on spring?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great way to display the flowers. They do look wonderfully sunny. Time to bake a lemon pie, don't you think?

anita said...

Happy Easter Jen and family. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails