Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Shots -April 12, 2013

                This was the view from my window this morning.  It was covered with ice.

                  Outside, it looked more like an early winter wonderland than a day in mid-April.

                        I must admit it is just lovely how the ice covers everything.

                                             The freezing rain continues to fall.

                                                  This poor shrub is at least green.

   In the house there are signs of growth and colour. I tucked the end of a bunch of celery in water and it is sprouting nicely.

I found a ladybug in my sink too.  The world outside might be all wrapped up in ice, but indoors things are cozy and bright.

1 comment:

Mya.L said...

I can see Spring is nonexistent in Canada too :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails