Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Cake, Four Years In The Making

 This is an official "Ronna" cake.  I had her make it in honour of Jacob completing his Architectural Design Technology Program. It's been a long haul for him.  It's lemon cake with white icing and a raspberry filling.  Can't you just taste it? You can see more of her creations on her Facebook page, Ronna's Cakebook or blog

 I ordered a custom edible decal from here and for my images chose the above line drawing from an old architectural standards book.

The edible blueprint is a copy of actual blueprints of a house my grandfather designed for his own family.  I love how it all turned out!  I'm pretty sure Jacob will be thrilled too.

1 comment:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

How wonderful about the edible blueprint - Grandfather's house. Love it. Glad you have it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails