Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fun With Chickens

 I haven't blogged my day out with son number three for my birthday, we'll go back to that later. I did come home at the end of the weekend with a rooster though.  A lovely year old Chantecler named Mr Mister.  Here he is with Joshua.

 He has settled in nicely and is great fun to watch as he explores his new home.

 Marty is working hard to get the coop finished as we are expecting a couple of Chantecler hens in two weeks to join the flock.

                                 Our little brown hens are checking out the progress.

                           Some of the meat birds here are sunning on their perch.


 The coop so far. It's coming along. I am hoping that by the end of the long weekend it will be habitable.

                                                  Rooster reclining in the sun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails