Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September ATCs

I traded Artist Trading Cards for years with a group not far from home. Then we moved and I mailed them in. That group lasted just over ten years. It was an amazing gathering of artists and other folk. Each month was an exciting get together so see the new art everyone had created.

For a while my mom mailed in her own ATCs. Since the group disbanded, we continue to trade each month. She usually chooses the theme and we mail three to each other. I normally forget to make a copy for my own records but today I actually scanned them.  The theme for September was "silhouettes."  They are simple but I am pleased with the result and they will mail well too.

2 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

They are lovely.

Lady Linda said...

How fun to have such a history with your artistic friends. I enjoyed YOUR works of art.
Nice to visit you.
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails